Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Im fed up with college

Hello dearest readers. How are you? Hope everyone's in the pink of health.

I guess you guys are wondering about my post title huh? Well, to start of with my story, let me just tell you guys about my day. So, today. Ehh actually yesterday morning cause its 3am in the morning now. Okay so yesterday I had my ETR paper and it was so damn difficult. Everyone was going out early and I was among the people who still struggled to finish my paper. Anyhow, enough about exams cause I know everybody is complaining and telling bout their papers too so I wouldn't want all my beloved readers to get bored on me.

So, after finishing my paper, my friend, Mira texted me saying that the name list for college is out so I was hoping that my name was in it even though I've made up my mind to rent a house next semester. Before I arrived at Gading to check my name, Mira texted me again and told that my name wasn't in the list. But I was on my way there so I just continue walking to Gading. When I arrived, everyone was mobbing the name list on the bulletin board. I pushed my way into the crowd and got to the list. I shortcut through the capital S and quickly run my finger through all the names and true enough that my name hasn't been listed. A little bit disappointing but what the heck anyway. I'm still not gonna change my mind now. This time I seriously wanna rent a house or maybe for budget purpose, a room. 

Honestly, I'm so fed up with the UiTM's college management. Why in the hell would they send all those from Serapi to Gading anyway? It's really frustrating for us, the student who are not from this area [Sarawak]. That's when I decided to moved away from the campus area. At first, there were few friends agreeing to rent a house together but in the end they just bailed out so my only hope was Mira which she directly agree and I was happy again. I know I can trust her. So today during noon, we're gonna meet the renter and check out the place. I hope I'm satisfy with the place cause I'm a little bit concern on hygienic issues. I promise I'm gonna post some pictures here soon after we see the place.

I hope the place would be something like this :)


Okay readers. Thats all for now. I'm sleepy now. *yawning*
Good morning!
With love. Jill. 

5 comments:

  1. I love spongebob. Like so much...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute :)) i want patrick pula hehehehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheee. Ba, beli la Sher. Patrick pun cute jugak :) After I come back from study, wanna bring my mum pigi shopping for spongebob's bed sheet. Cuteee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. a-ha!! siuk tu shopping. hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...