Sunday, April 24, 2011

Welcome!

Hello dearest readers :)

Today is Easter Day and I just wanna wish all my Catholics readers a Blessed Easter Day.
Anyway, I wanna share something excited to you all. Since this week was the last week for us, Catholics for having out Lent season, there's some good news happened to my cousins [actually pangkat aunty and uncles but I prefer calling cousins]. They are the trio siblings Wanda (20), Wilber (18) and O'neil (15). Actually they had just been officially baptist as Catholics. I'm so proud and i wanna say Congratulations to them. They took the three Holy Sacrament at once. Meaning Baptism, Holy Communion and Confirmation together. This is because they were not born with in a Catholic religion. Fyi, their dad is a Catholics but mum's a SDA so they followed mum's side from when they were a child until they've grown of understanding to choose their own religion. So, for them choosing to follow 98 percent of the family members to join into the House of Jesus is a big blessings to our big family. So, again, Congrats my dearest cousins. May you have a great start of life as a Catholics. God bless. Amen.


With love. Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...