Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dedicated to Becca, Joan and Mell with love


If you all had read my previous post Random, I've mentioned that I missed my bestfriends badly. So, here they are. Pics of them. Pretty isn't it? Hahaa. For me, those girls are pretty from the outside and most importantly from the inside as well.

Let me start by introducing them first. As you can see above, the first pic is me. Yeah. I know syok sendiri kan? Hahaa. And then followed by Becca, Joan and Mell. I wanna reminisce all our memories here, yes right now, in this post. Hahaa.



BECCA
1# I knew her when she first moved to St. Michael during form three. She was a new student so being all welcoming to her, me, Mell, Joan and Bridget got up to her and was full of question marks asking her name, where's she from and etc. Not long after that, we became bestfriends :)
2# During form three, me and Becca got into a fight with each other. We have a little misunderstanding of some task for class. [not gonna mention it here cause it's censored] but when i found out "the thing", I cried cause I was thinking how could she "called" me that. The next day, I was still sad and angry at the same time so didn't talk to her at all. Little did i know she bought me an apology present and I can't hold my smile back. So, at last I smiled and she's forgiven. I still have her present until now even though it's been five years.
3# Gossiping is what she's good at. Hahaa. I'm kidding. But when I'm with Becca, topic of boys can't be left out at all. We like boys and we love talking about them. Who wouldn't?
4# I had the greatest fun ever hanging out with her and a few friends! When we were in high school, we used to go to KK almost every weeks. Shopping is what we do best.
5# She's a great listener. Tell her anything nonsense or stupid but she'll listen everything. 
6# A great advisor as well. She's gonna lecture you like your mum used to do. Believe me, your ears will be "cleaned" after listening to her advise or lectures. Hahaa. 
7# A great lover for pink. I don't know about now but during school, she was the Pink princess while I was the Blue princess. We had our bags, files, water bottle, pencil case and etc in Pink and Blue. 
8# A hard core laughter. Hahaa. She laugh a lot and loud too! OMG. It's been ages since I heard that laugh. I missed it! :(
9# Very very bright young lady. Currently taking her Degree in UNIMAS. I envy her. But no matter what, I'll support her success anytime, anywhere and anyhow.
10# She loves KFC! Snack plate is her favorites. *Bika, nanti I blanja you makan kfc di donggongon k* Hahaa.


JOAN
1# She's a cry baby. Not in the bad way of cause. She can easily shed a tear even for the smallest to the biggest things happened. Awww. 
2# She's very matured. Matured as in her attitudes is like a grown woman. But then she's still fun to be with. No doubt at all. 
3# We were destined to be friends during form two. Since then, she's been my loyal company even after moving to Teknik Keningau after PMR. 
4# The biggest fight we had was when I lied to her about something something. I didn't mean to but I was forced to because its some serious matter. *sob sob*
5# We were in our school choir team together. Singing is our passions. 
6# I remembered when we used to crash to her house after school. We were doing our PMR projects at her place. I missed going there.
7# A very soft spoken girl.  When she speaks, it's like too "ayu". Hahaa. She's doesn't easily explodes in front of people.
8# Cute and tiny in person. Hahaa. She's small for her size but thats what makes her cute + her chubby face and all. 
9# She's always gonna be there when you need her. She won't ditch you for anything. She'll do anything to put a smile back on your face. She'll go through the hard time with you if possible.
10# Doesn't afraid of any challenge. She's gone through worst time so thats an advantage for herself which makes her more stronger than before. 


MELL
1# My bestfriend since form one which I first thought that she was arrogant but in the end, I fell for her. She's super duper niceeee!
2# I NEVER had a quarrel with her. Not even once! That's super bad-ass! Hahaa. I know its impossible but we made it through.
3# She's super fair for a Kadazan girl and she's not even Chinese. Hahaa. 
4# A very shy person. Not easy to let her open up secrets to you. Sometimes, I tried but there's still no word that can pursue her.
5# Soon-to-be teacher. Currently studying in Perlis.
6# Most memorable event with her is when we went to watch Akademi Fantasia concert in KDCA. Hahaaa.
7# Super gorgeous and has so many admires. *I'm so jealous* Hahahaa!
8# Have always been a good listener. I can share anything with her regardless its a silly thing.


For me, these girls are very precious. Precious as a diamond. They never betrayed me and so do I. I will never betray them for anything. Even if you don't know who you are anymore but they'll know you for who you truly are from the inside. I'm certain that they will never give up on me even though I'm weak or poor or insane. They'll always be in my heart for the rest of my life. Who knows, one day when i get married, they'll be the one standing behind me when i say my vows. I'm sure gonna make them my Maid of Honour and bridesmaid. A picture holds all the memory we lost and I wanna share my new life with them beside me.  *Waaaa. I'm thinking about marriage already???* Hahaa.


Anyway, thanks to my dearest Becca, Joan and Mell, I can still believe that I have real friends even though I have ups and downs with my current friends here. I know they love me and I love them too. Missing them 24/7. Can't wait to make plans with my girls soon. And have fun! Muahhh :*


Love you girls lots!
With love. Jill.


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...