Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random

Dearest readers, Hello :)

It's been few days since my last post isn't it? Hahaa. Yeah. You know that i'm the kind that like to blog about random things everyday but these past few days i just skipped my routine as i don't have anything to talk or write about. 

Anyway, today was my first paper and it was Measurement. It wasn't that difficult just now cause i've STUDIED! hahaa. Yeah, that's the magic of studying. If you've done your revision than surely you'll be smiling answering all the way from A-Z. I really hoped i'll pass this paper cause my life depends on it. I gave my very best you know. Failing measurement means no graduation next year. Grr! But there's still paper two tomorrow. Costing. Uhh. Hopefully everything goes well. *finger crossed* I'm gonna hit the books after this entry. 

Random posting incoming. So, my friend is crashing my room until the last day of finals. She's been here for 3 days now. How do i feel? Happy or annoyed? Well, honestly i felt annoyed with her being here. It's not like i don't like her. I do but it's just that she's kindda selfish. For me, a selfish person is annoying. Let me give some examples aight. 

1. We were taking our nap after we finished our paper just now but i slept earlier than her because i was exhausted. Didn't get enough sleep last night. So, the weather was hot today and can you imagine sleeping in a hot day, sweaty right so i put the fan to the highest speed then when she's ready for napping, she slowed down the fan. I automatically got up cause it was so hot and i was sweating like hell. Gawwdd! She's so selfish! I waited for her to fell asleep then got up and changed the speed of the fan. I don't care if you're cold. Ehh hello! It's during a hot day okay. Why would you even felt cold. She wasn't sick neither. Grrr. 
2. For almost two months, since i changed to my old room and was living alone, i was happy all by myself. So, you can guess that of cause i wasn't bothering anyone at all. I was doing my own monkey business. The whole room was mine. I can put all my stuff anywhere i want but fyi, i'm a tidy person so my room was not like a landfills. I occasionally clean my room cause if i don't do it, who would. Then, after she "moved" into my room, all my stuff got scattered around as if this is her room. She's taking half the space i had. I don't like it. She moved all my stuff and i don't have the place like i used to before. She's conquering my room! Eee. 
3. Her phone keeps on beeping! It annoys me!
4. She owe me some money and won't pay back. So today after our paper, we went to tapau at the Pak Cik stall before heading back to college. I purposely brought only RM3 because i know she would borrow money from me and it was true enough. She asked if i had any extra money and i said no. She looks kindda dissapointed but suit you. Sengaja dia kasi tinggal duit dia spaya dapat pinjam duit orang. Whatever! I don't have enough money for myself either la sayang why would you even bother wanna borrow from me. Hmm. Besides, she haven't paid my money back or you just pretending to forget? Some people can't be trusted. They say you're their friend but the only thing they're good is at taking advantage of you. What good does a friend like that brings to you? Better throw away to Bangladesh la if people like this. Shuu shuu.



That's all i wanna say bout her. I hate thinking about it cause she's right in front of me now watching movie in her lappy which is so LOUD. Please la girl, you know what RESPECT is or not? Want me to lend you my dictionary? Kesiann! I know i'm being mean right now but it's true! I'm not the kind of person who makes up bad stories about people kay. This happened for real so i'm complaining it in My Blog!



Lastly, i would "like" to talk bout my other friend(s). Hmm so many friends problem i got here and people says that Love Life is more COMPLICATED! It's a lie. Love is wonderful but friends are getting on my nerves each and everyday. My so-called friend(s) are very disappointing me. Fisrt, they say something and make promises like they got your back but then they ditched you at the last moment where you really need them right at that time. Are these kind of people worthy of being called friends? I wonder. When you're happy, everyone is your friend but when you're in need of a help everyone is against you. What's with that anyway? What's wrong with me? Am i the problem or do you guys have problems too? Hmm. It sadden me just to even think about it. I'M IN A SERIOUS NEED OF A BESTFRIEND NOW! How i missed the old days during schools where i have my bestfriends with me. JoanBeccaKika and Mell. I missed them so badly. Feel like crying now. These gals are my love! It's been a while now since i met them cause we're all so busy with work and studies so there seem to be no time at all for hanging out anymore. T____T *sob sob*


I'm gonna end my post here today. Wait, what to put my title oh? [At this moment, i haven't even write a title for this post yet] Hantam la. Okay, to you guys who are having your finals now or soon, i wish you Good Luck and all the bestttt! Chayo chayo! Bye guys. Thanks for reading. 
With love. Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...