Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December post

Readers and Bloggers! Heyyyy.

Damn, it's 13th of December already. Time do fly by too quickly and that also means that Christmas Day is only around the corner. So, have you guys done with your Christmas shopping? I haven't and was thinking only wearing my old decent cloths. Saves more moneyyyyy. 

Anyway, I've started my practical training recently (4 weeks ago) and I don't really like it. Well, I prefer staying at home rather than going to "work". It's just no fun at all but yeah I gotta be mature right. No childish thinking anymore.

So, the staffs are nice to us but some of them aren't. What do I care right? We've been busy doing some taking off, filing, folding drawings and etc. It's not that hard just that there's so many and I'm lazyyyy. Yeah me! The good news is I'm going to be staying in my hometown until June next year. Yayyy! 

As always, some people are starting to get on my nerves. Especially that someone. Grrrr! Ugghh, nevermind that fugly person. Better busy with my own biswack!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that dearest daddy bought us kitties! There are 2 of them and I picked the cutest one who's name is Greycy. She's a Persian and has only been 3 months old. The other one was picked by my sis. He's name is Greyson (She named it after Greyson Chance. lol!) and he's 4 months old. Greyson is an American Curl kitty. But he sure is big for his age. Love them both to death!


Kay, that's it for now. xoxo

With love. Jill.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...