Thursday, April 7, 2011

Toothache

People! :)

Today's post is about my baby love.  He got a toothache. Nah! Baru ko tau! Grrr! Sepa suru you tidak pandai dingar my cakap. Suda sakit baru mo mara mara. Guys are always like that oh. Tulah apa guna pepatah "Sediakan payung sebelum hujan". Tinguk now me yang kena mara mara. Sakit kepala la kunun. Awal awal lagi orang suru pigi cabut. Haiyaaaa! So, i asked him to go to the dentist tomorrow to go and pluck his tooth BUT all he can worry about is his job. Bikin gerigitan jugak you ni b. Biarla ba tu keja. 1 ari ja pun minta MC la apa susa. Hmmn! Risau and geram at the same time! Your health is more important. If you're sick how can you work?? Duit tidak lari punya ba. Keras kepala butul ohh! Biarla you sana. Pandai pandai la mo pikir mana terbaik. Don't tell me i didn't warn you. Huhhhh! Kalah pompuan oh ko punya perangai ni. Macam budak saja susa mo paham. Eeeyerr! Now me pulak yang panas tau. Dingar dear punya nasihat la ba k b. I love you and do take care of yourself. I'm not there to look after you. At least dingar nasihat. Nanti diri sendiri jugak yang susa. Okay b, I love you so muchh! Pleaseeee! Go and pluck your tooth!

Worried girlfriend,
Jilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...