Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy!

Last weekend i went home and it was great! Ohh how i missed my beloved ones! At last i got to meet them after 2 long months of being in sarawak. Eventho it was only for 3 days but im still happy! My parents brought me shopping and they bought me whatever i wanted. Goshhh. I love you guys, mummy & daddy! And not forgetting my two bestest friend. The monkeys! Hahaa. Silly i meant my siblings. I missed them. I miss their jokes and loves! Last but not least my dearest baby love Mario. I didn't get to meet him on my first day arriving bacause of some transportation problem but then the day after i met him and it was HEAVEN! I miss him dearly. His hair got long and it made him look like a korean with his chinese face. Aww bebeh, i love you!

What i love about going back is the FOODS! Yes, the foods at home are like the most delicious thing in the whole wide world. Daddy cooked for me my favorites. I feel like crying when i ate them! Yummy! We also spend our time at KK during my stay. I miss KK so much too!

I'll post some pictures if i have the time okay guys :)

Love,
Jilly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...