Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ceramah lagiiii.

Hi :)

My second post today is an update on my ceramah that i went today. Okay, to begin with it let me recall how i end up attending this ceramah cause i don't usually go to this kind of event unless i'm forced to. Ngee. There was a list my lecturer put in front of the class and my name was in it so im forced to attend it. They say its compulsory bla bla bla. Whatever.

I had to wake up early today at 7.30am because the ceramah starts at 8.30am but when i got there, there were still nobody! Ni la ni Malaysian time. Hmm. After waiting for a while, then people started coming. Its almost 9am that time. Okay okay so Madam Balkhiz invited us into the hall room and introduced us to the penceramah. Her name was Madam Nora something something. Can't remember. Opps sorry! After that my lecturer invited us to go for a hi-tea. Duhh. Why didn't she tell us earlier that there was free food. Rugi saja saya bili banyak banyak tu karipap.

So, after the hi-tea, we went back into the hall room. So, the penceramah started introducing about her ceramah that day. The title was "Program Mencapai Kecemerlangan Diri Melalui NLP". What's NLP you asked? I don't know. Wasn't into the ceramah thingy. It was BORING as always. Soon, she talk about something like i think most of you already know what QS is before you applied to UiTM then i was answering the question i said NOOOOO. I didn't think i was loud but she heard me. She says okay come to the front young lady. I like when there is an answerer in the group. Oh myyyy. Me and my BIG MOUTH! Everyone was looking at me! So, not being rude to the penceramah i got up SHYLY and go to the front. Mannnnn! She was helding a mic and gave it to me. I took it and she asked me some questions.

Her: Hello. What's your name?
Me: I'm Jill. 
Her: What year are you?
Me: I'm in part 4 now. (Budu me not answering the question. What YEAR not PART. Hahaa.)
Her: So, how did you managed to end up taking QS?
Me: When i was applying for UPU, my first choice was Civil but then they asked us to put in all 8 choices so i choose all construction related course in UiTM then i remembered asking my dad what QS was and he says, alaa yang pigi kira kira jalan raya tu. Ohh. Okay mana mana sajala asalkan kira kira. That's when i put QS as my 7th choice and i was offered the course during my intake.
Her: Wow. So how are you doing now with that course?
Me: Not quit okay. 
Her: How come?
Me: Well, im repeating couple of papers so i feel dissapointed.
Her: ITS OKAYYYY! DON'T TAKE THAT AS A DISCOURAGEMENT. MAYBE THERE'S A GOOD THING  BEHIND IT. IT MAKES YOU UNDERSTAND MORE ON THE TOPIC SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REALLY DOING RATHER THAN PASSING THE PAPER BUT NOT UNDERSTANDING FULLY ABOUT THE TOPIC.
Me: *nodding nodding* *smirking*
Her: I think if you gave up, you wouldn't be in part 4 at this moment. So, don't worry about graduating late. The main thing is just focus on your upcoming final exams.
Me: *nodding* Thank you!
Her: Alright everyone, give a big hand to Jill for sharing her story with us.
Everyone: *Clapping hands*
Me: *Malu malu kucing and get back to my seats*

Haaaahhh! So, that was the motivation i got from her. Bikin malu saya saja ba but seriously i'm terrified standing in front of a large crowd. Well, just now wasn't even a large crowd but still i'm terrified as hell. Madam Nora continued with her speech until 1pm sharp. I was tired of sitting in the cold room. All i can say is Madam Nora was a sweet lady with a cute smile. *when she smiles, her eyes looks tiny* Cute! I entered the room with an empty hand and went back with a little bit of DETERMINATION!

2 comments:

  1. hey..hurm.....pointer is just another thing..dont give up..... what really matter is the working world out there....study is just a process... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Demetria. Ya, i don't give up easily. Like that penceramah said if i gave up i wouldn't be in my second year now so i think i'm very blessed to have a second chance. I'll study harder. That's my aim. Thanks for you support and advise.
    With love, Jill :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...