Wednesday, April 6, 2011

25 Random Things

1. I have 2 younger siblings.
2. I'm aspired to be a great quantity surveyor one day.
3. I swear a lot.
4. I drink Milo every morning.
5. I can easily shed a tear.
6. Singing is my passion.
7. I have a bad habit of biting my fingernails.
8. I love sweet things.
9.  I wanna get marry so bad!
10. I have 4 piercings in my ears.
11. I would love to go to Paris for my honeymoon.
12. I wish i was taller.
13. I don't have any BFF.
14. I think guy with piercings in the ears are HOT.
15. I love Barbie.
16. I'm addicted to social networks.
17. I wish i was 15 again.
18. My birthday is on the 18th of July.
19. I love Bags and Shoes.
20. I'm addicted to Twilight!
21. I haven't taken my licence yet.
22. I'm curly.
23. My Christian name is Debra.
24. I love Louis Vuitton printed stuff.
25. I'm so in love with my baby love, Mario! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...